I finally find time to start this, I am actually at 34%. This is fun and has a good game feel! Here are my actual feelings:
- The game is fun immediatly as we start it!
- A minimalist design but no useless info, we know what to do.
- The tiny dragon is cute!
- Good point to allow the player configure the controls!
- Bug with at least one music not looping correctly (at least in level B-1).
- I would suggest to add a checkpoint in 1 or 2 screens before a boss battle! For example, this is frustrating in the first castle to remake the whole way to the treasure and the keys each time the player get his ass wiped by the boss! Or, at least, the possibility to re-trigger the checkpoint!
- I don't know if this is voluntary or not, but the "!" marks are resetted each time the player moves from screen to screen, which allows him to get infinite coins! :D
Cheers and congrats to making this in three weeks time!