Beta version 2 uploaded
After some days of bugfixing we now have Beta version 2 uploaded.
Here are the most important changes:
- Drawing artifacts showing as a grid on tiles on some GPU's fixed
- crash fixed: When in dungeon and returning to titlescreen, game was crashing on new game / load game
- NPC despawn bug fixed (actually he teleported to a wrong map)
- when used mouse wheel in menu, the next frame after closing it still fired that event
- fixed a small bug that prevented interior wall shadows from drawing
- removed dynamic ambient sound sources since they seem to be working not on every computer (they play VERY loud on some machines), needs more testing to be implemented again
- when a textbox with portrait popped up, there was one frame the entire screen was not drawn, resulting in an ugly little but noticable blink of screen. Fixed.
- Some translation errors
- Time stayed stopped when closing the chest menue via X-Button, fixed
- butterflies in nature maps
- new sound effects (pickaxe)
- lowered dehydration rate, since some players complained about it being to fast. Especially in summer when temperatures are high.
- interior walls have smoothened edges
Have fun! :)
FarmoreaBeta_V2.rar 61 MB
Jan 05, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.